Mint Mortgage, LLC

Typical items needed for underwriting:

  1. If you are a W2 wage earner; the most recent pay stub that lists YTD income.  You will also need the W2 forms for the previous two years.
  2. If you are self-employed; the previous two years of taxes.
  3. Two most recent asset statements to show funds required to close.
  4. Most recent quarterly asset statement for retirement accounts used for reserves.
  5. Copy of your driver's license.

Enjoy Winter!

Security and identity protection is our focus, so we no longer take applications over the internet.  Our new process is to share non-essential information by e-mail, and to share sensitive information with a secure phone call.

A large portion of a loan application can be completed from the documents that are provided for underwriting and from the credit report, so creating a loan application is fairly easy.

The best method of applying for a loan is to contact a broker at Mint Mortgage and work through the process one step at a time.

Please send a message through the CONTACT area of this site if you are not already connected with a broker.